Island View Shipping, a division of Grindrod Shipping Pte. Ltd., is a dynamic and expanding dry cargo shipping company. Expansion is particularly focused in building a new Supramax operation to be freight providers to blue chip charterers as well as to our own in house trading divisions.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operational activities of owned, time chartered and voyage chartered ships.
- Full responsibility for voyage planning, bunker planning, providing instructions to masters and liaising with terminals, agents, ship owners, brokers and various stakeholders involved in the operation of the ship.
- Responsible for voyage profit and loss reporting including invoicing and laytime calculations.
- Have knowledge ofMS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be generally computer literate.
- Proactive approach to identify and pre-empt problems before they occur.
- Previous dry cargo shipping experience essential and sea going experience preferred.
Applications should be sent to:
Ms Anne Chew
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.