Norwegian shipowner looking for Marine Superintendent, having solid tank experience.
The ideal candidate has:
- Sailed as a master or Chief officer on Tankers
- Highest tanker grade
- Shore experience as Marine Superintendent 2-5 years
- Experienced with vetting
- Good oral/written english
The main responsibility for the candidate will be:
- Plan, follow up and attend vetting
- Ship Performance
- Follow up port/flag state inspections
- ISM / ISPS
- Make sure ships operate in compliance with rules, regulations and procedures
Recomend everyone that has the right qualification and can re-locate with family to apply for the position as we are looking for the best person for the job.
The client offers a good competative package for the right and qualified person.
For more info contact:
Ph: +47 64000155